Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should We Star Recruiting More Members?

Go down

Should we Recruit More Members

Should We Star Recruiting More Members? I_vote_lcap33%Should We Star Recruiting More Members? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Should We Star Recruiting More Members? I_vote_lcap67%Should We Star Recruiting More Members? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Should We Star Recruiting More Members? Empty Should We Star Recruiting More Members?

Post  SilentLeader Thu May 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Do you guys think we need more people in our guild or are you happy with the tight community we have now? My concern with a huge guilds has always been that I'm afraid it would be very difficult to manage so many people and also that it would be difficult to get to know all our members. Ofcourse, if that happens, we need to start thinking about having officers with serious roles with the daily operations of the guild. Right now our officers has mostly been there to help guys out when they need it and act more as a role model than a governing body. I'll check back on this poll later and see what everyone thinks

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Should We Star Recruiting More Members? Empty Yes, but...

Post  Paxis Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:42 am

Think we can always use a few more people but I don't think we should actively recruit. Maybe if a guild member meets someone in need of a guild and the person is deemed compatible with our guild then we should recruit them but I don't feel there's a need to take in a whole bunch.

Paxis

Back to top Go down

Should We Star Recruiting More Members? Empty Re: Should We Star Recruiting More Members?

Post  SilentLeader Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Hey paxis, you have a point. Seems like that's the general consensus with alot of people.

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Should We Star Recruiting More Members? Empty Re: Should We Star Recruiting More Members?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down