Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Revitalize The Forum

3 posters

Go down

RE: Revitalize The Forum Empty RE: Revitalize The Forum

Post  Sfisher Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm

(I can't reply directly to post as a guest lol)
I'm pretty sure this guild is dead. Most active members should've moved to Kijuta's guild (I think). Ask Yang. I'm still around on my 43 imp agent (Sfisher) if anyone wants to play. Gonna quit after 50 and Animal Crossing though lol

Sfisher/Thighwalker/Tankulator/Judicus

Sfisher

Back to top Go down

RE: Revitalize The Forum Empty No one told me

Post  Codynum1000 Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Why do i never seem to know theese things a remember that there was a possible merge with Drunken space pirates but something with their leaders prevented it. Frankly i diddnt have a clue Kijuta had a guild.

Codynum1000

Back to top Go down

RE: Revitalize The Forum Empty Guild

Post  Valcadus Thu May 30, 2013 12:42 pm

More or less everyone moved back to the original Moment of Silence guild, it transferred over with that last server merger so it worked out, as it happened aside from the message of the day there was not much said about it. Some stuff has happened over there to in relation to merges, but as far as I know everyone is still there, If You see Kijuta on he Would know more and most likely invite You over if You wanted to. If You see Valcadus on, likewise Ill invite You over.

Valcadus

Back to top Go down

RE: Revitalize The Forum Empty Re: RE: Revitalize The Forum

Post  Sfisher Thu May 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Ah ok. Didn't know about the transfer part. I'll send a message if I see you around.

There's still quite a bit of stuff and 19mil in pub GB lol think there's ~1mil for imp GB. Thought everyone just ditched since the stuff wasn't moved.

Sfisher

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentLeader Fri May 31, 2013 12:13 am

Hey, nah, I'm still around, just been busy lately, I'll try to get the logistics of how the MOS guild fund and items should be handled as I've been very inactive lately. I'll be online tomorrow to help figure everything out.

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down