Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hihihihihi

2 posters

Go down

Hihihihihi Empty Hihihihihi

Post  Paxis Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 am

So... seems quite a bit happened since I'd stopped playing. Is the guild still active on SWTOR? I don't plan on returning to sub but if it's F2P I don't mind dropping in occasionally when I'm free. To be honest though, right now I'm not finding any interesting new(er) games so probably going to return to older series. (As juvenile as it sounds, I might actually consider buying a Nintendo 3DS just to play Animal Crossing again lmao) Are you guys all on DayZ or something?

Paxis

Back to top Go down

Hihihihihi Empty Re: Hihihihihi

Post  SilentLeader Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:46 pm

hi paxis! yes sir we're still active, we're tackling our last obstacle which is EC HM, we're looking forward to seeing you back. I know what you mean, i myself started playing some of the old games my friends recommended like darksider. some of the guys are busy with school so they're on less often. Others including myself have been spending some time lvling my imp toons on nights we don't have ops. Anyways, see you soon!

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigel Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Speaking of people who fell off of the face of the earth, I'm also reactivating my account and am working on the character transfers. Hopefully I'll catch you guys on sometime today!

Update: Rigel's new name is Tallyho (not quite the same ring to it, but I ran out of ideas). I'll be on this evening if someone could send me an invite. Smile

Rigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum