Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....)

5 posters

Go down

DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....) Empty DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....)

Post  Anomander Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Figured we could post stories and where we logged out etc. here.

I started taking fire in Bolota air control tower after I put down a gimp Acid (thanx for the matches bro). I have an AK Kobra, 1911, and a Winchester shotgun, plus lots of other goodies and everything needed to hunt and cook food. Since it was 4am decided to just log out instead of risk losing all my shit. Just wondered how the night turned out for Xek and Broof with those bandits after Kors died.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....) Empty Re: DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....)

Post  SilentLeader Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 pm

wow this sounds interesting, looking forward to getting a copy myself

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....) Empty Re: DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....)

Post  Anomander Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

When I logged Kors and Acid had fixed up a truck and were roving around north of Cherno. Actually think Xek was in the truck with Kors when I logged. Just wondering if you guys found another vehicle. Hope you guys dont think I'm avoiding you in game, after playing game solo for so long I'm just used to being alone lol. I'll keep roaming the countryside looking for more goodies for us. Check out north side of Stary when you can, military tents are full of good weapons. I would stay away from NW Airfield until we have good sniper rifles and everyone is comfortable using them, place is bandit city for the well geared.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....) Empty Thought you gys would like this

Post  mcswagger Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 pm

mcswagger

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 pm

hilarious

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 pm

just crashed a fkn chopper i found due to graphics bug....couldnt see the damn trees. time to start over again.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Korsorro Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:55 pm

You should go up the east coast. Talk to Xek or Acid for where we are. We just stocked up and are ready to roll tonight.

Korsorro

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm

i'll be on later. gonna go see a movie with the wifey, but will prolly log in after we get home. pissed i lost my beloved ak kobra ><

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentLeader Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:15 pm

DayZ stuff (apparently u have to be a ninja or something....) I-J4zZ9f4-X3

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Made it to Stary from Zelen this afternoon. Found an FN and 5 mags at a heli crash near Green Mountain, can't believe I saw it in the dark lol. Logged out to the east of STary, gonna wait for daytime to hit the military tents. Hopefully we can meet up tonight.

Nice post Yang, when are you gonna join us in the zombie apocalypse? Sae downloaded it last night, welcome aboard sir!

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Military tents were a bit craptastic gear wise in Stary so I headed out south to see if I can find that chopper again. If not I'll prolly head back to Stary and see if the loot spawned again. Think I had just missed some people cause there wasn't a single gun in any of the tents when there are usually like 5 to choose from. I did end up killing 21 zombies in Stary though, count was 31 when I logged which put me in third place.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Regarding server 1569... We might not want to play on this server anymore.. or we might.. Out of all these stories i think me and broof have the creepiest.. Anyway, since Kors killed me yesterday me and broof had to start over and we went through Cherno and Airstrip and got some pretty decent gear and were ready to head north, Broof wanted to try my gun so i dropped it, when i picked up his it dissapeerd so we had to return back to cherno. While Broof was there (i was camping in the mountains) he was killed my an axe murderer in the supermarket, so i set out to find him.. about 10 minutes into cherno.. i was teleported to the middle of this field..A guy with no gun in a ghillie suit standing about 5 feet infront of me just staring at me. I yell into the mic "WTF" and i start shooting him but nothing happens. We were in this big field with a crashed heli. He tells me to give him a bandage or I will die.. So i bandaged him.. He then made my character have a ghillie suit on. Magically teleported it onto me.. so i was like ok.. cool.. then he teleported me to center of cherno and was gone. I was creeped out. Anyway 30 minutes later all of us on the server get teleported to "the thunderdome" and all of our stuff was gone, telling us to kill eachother. We then all got teleported to this mountain.. we all had the best gear, all tools, best sniper, coyote pack. food water and everything. and we all spawned on motor cycles. Me and broof aborted in hopes of preserving the stuff ( we saw people start dying). Unfortunately we logged back in with nothing, but broof spawned in the thunderdome. The ammo crates there had every item in the game, i told him to stock up and come get me because there was a helicopter there. After he got in the helicopter and headed my way i spotted him and told him to turn right.. he was going over 150 mph and did a straight nose dive into the ocean.. so we did miss out on getting all the gear. I still have all the stuff i got from cherno and my ghillie suit that the hacker gave me. Anyway with server 1569 I guess that can happen quite often. It was weird as hell but I got a ghillie suit out of it.

Acid

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Hackers. I don't care where we play, as long as we aren't getting screwed over by hackers or the admin. If it keeps occurring I would prolly rather play on a different server, but its up to all of you. Just so long as we can all play on the same server.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Left the area where Xek, Sae, Kors, and I logged out and headed up north to look for heli crashes, seems like there are alot of potential spawns between Gorka and Polana. Logged out east of Gorka. Hope we can meet up again tonight.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Korsorro Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 pm

I wont be on for the next couple of days (working nights), but that sounds shitty Acid. I think it's time we found a server to call home though. It will make dying easier on us if we have stashes of loot.

Korsorro

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Agreed. We need to find a good spot to put a tent or two. Maybe one in the west and one in the east in case we dont spawn near a city.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 am

me and broof are north west of the airfield

Acid

Back to top Go down

Post  Korsorro Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 am

Logged on last night because I couldn't sleep. I was still east of Polana and wanted to check the town out for some food. When I was looking around to check the road for anyone I saw a helo crash. Went to check it out and found a ghillie suit. After that I saw a cow and sheep. Cooked me up some breakfast and had some extra meat for later. Then I saw another helo crash not but 300m from the first one slightly behind a hill. Went to check that out and found 2 M14 AIMs and a FN FAL. I took a M14 and not wanting to push my luck all by myself I logged out North East of Polana near Dubina. It was pretty awesome. Oh and I guess putting on a ghillie suit resets your stats. I went from 240 Zombie kills with 70 Head Shots and 1 murder to 0, 0 and 0. Kinda sucks but totally worth it.

Korsorro

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:25 pm

grats. awesome find. I noticed that there are suppossed to be alot of heli crash spawns around the Polana and Gorka area. I have found 2 in that general location myself, however I only found an FN at one, and only painkillers at the other. I don't know what server you guys have been playing on lately. We should get together in game again. I'm logged out in the northern most set of hangers at NWA. I'll prolly try to find a server without anyone in it so I don't get murdered when I log in. I can meet you guys wherever, but we seem to have pretty good luck near Polana. Maybe we can set up some tents or something near there.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentLeader Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:31 am

ugh, i gotta stop reading your posts...must...resist!

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down