Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving SWTOR

Go down

Leaving SWTOR Empty Leaving SWTOR

Post  Paxis Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 pm

So for a wide variety of reasons, I have decided to leave SWTOR (not quitting the guild though). I still have 23 days left on my sub so I will still be on occasionally once in a while. Does this mean I will never play SWTOR again? Probably not but I won't be playing for a while at least. I would like to take this time to apologize if I had angered anyone while being a member of the guild for any reason and also for my mediocre tanking skills (this is my first mmorpg after all). I would also like to thank everyone for a good time during the few raids I did and for spaghetticat for inviting me into the guild in the first place. Good luck and have fun doing whatever you're doing.

Paxis/Tankulator/Jamie/Judicus/Thighwalker

Paxis

Back to top Go down

Leaving SWTOR Empty Re: Leaving SWTOR

Post  SilentLeader Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 pm

I understand if you have your reasons but oh man I really hope you come back to us when you find the time, we really enjoyed having you here and it would be terrible to see you leave us. We've had great times together and its regrettable that we haven't done more stuff together. haha and dont worry, your tanking was great and it was a pleasure to have partied with you.

P.S. And don't worry, we'll always keep your characters in the guild.

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down