Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys, if you can't make it to the date for the raid group ops, please post on our forum or send us a mail ingame

3 posters

Go down

Guys, if you can't make it to the date for the raid group ops, please post on our forum or send us a mail ingame Empty Guys, if you can't make it to the date for the raid group ops, please post on our forum or send us a mail ingame

Post  SilentLeader Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm

The whole point of core and second raid group is for organization and unity (YES! finally used it as a pun). If we see someone missing multiple ops without notice, we'll be replacing them with members who takes this more seriously. All we ask for is notice, its totally fine to miss them if something comes up.

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Guys, if you can't make it to the date for the raid group ops, please post on our forum or send us a mail ingame Empty Re: Guys, if you can't make it to the date for the raid group ops, please post on our forum or send us a mail ingame

Post  Korsorro Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm still not home and I had that other post so I hope that covered everything for me.

Korsorro

Back to top Go down

Guys, if you can't make it to the date for the raid group ops, please post on our forum or send us a mail ingame Empty Re: Guys, if you can't make it to the date for the raid group ops, please post on our forum or send us a mail ingame

Post  Acid Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 pm

First boss in TFB, DOWN! second boss.. Hard AS HELL to heal. us scoundrels arent cut out for healing the whole raid lol.

Acid

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentLeader Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:58 am

lol korsorro ya you're fine, this is more a guide for everyone who's not clear with this concept.

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:11 pm

It's not looking good, I'm not sure when i'll be home, hopefully I can make it tonight, but don't wait for me.

Acid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down