Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together

4 posters

Go down

For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together Empty For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together

Post  SilentLeader Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 am

and its for charity!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together Empty Re: For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together

Post  Korsorro Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 am

Not a single one of those games interests me.

Korsorro

Back to top Go down

For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together Empty Re: For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together

Post  Acid Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 am

I bought it for shits and gigs. Paid $1.01 .. now I have a few games to play if I get extremely bored.

Acid

Back to top Go down

For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together Empty Cool

Post  Valcadus Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:42 pm

I got the bundle too, but didnt get saints row 3, they have a restriction on it now and for whatever reason it wouldnt let me pay more then what it required

Valcadus

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentLeader Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am

ugh damn you guys, i wanted to play saints row 3 with you guys and none of you guys got it lol. you have to donate more than average to get it

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

For the love of god everyone get this so we could play together Empty Average

Post  Valcadus Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 am

I tried for more then the average, it wouldnt let me for some random reason, I still dont know why. Sorry confused

Valcadus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum