Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been busy lately

2 posters

Go down

Been busy lately Empty Been busy lately

Post  Anomander Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey all, sorry I haven't been on lately. Been busy with grad school stuff, and various vacations. Went out of town last weekend, and I am going to Philly this weekend for Budweiser Made in America Festival. Also started playing a little Guild Wars 2, which is fun as hell so far. Anyways, I'll try to get on asap. Have fun all.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Been busy lately Empty Re: Been busy lately

Post  SilentLeader Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 am

ano we've missed you! Its good to see that life has been keeping you busy. Thanks for giving us a heads up on your status. we really appreciate it.

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:46 pm

hey guys. know I tried to make a comeback, but it has been rough. Just havent had alot of free time lately. School has been keeping me so busy, and to make matters worse I got strep last weekend and was pretty much bed ridden for 4 days. Feeling alot better now thankfully. Have some papers I need to get finished up over the next couple weeks, but I'll try to log on when I can. Hopefully after this semester is finished I can log some more time during winter break. Hope everyone is doing well. Have fun everyone! See you as soon as possible!

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down