Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks everyone.

3 posters

Go down

Thanks everyone. Empty Thanks everyone.

Post  Anomander Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Just wanted to thank you all for being such a great group of people. This is the first guild I have been in where I really feel like we can call each other friends. I might not know what many of you look like, where you live, or even your real names, but I feel closer to many of you than some of my friends here where I live. Regardless what happens with SWTOR (which I plan on playing for a long time, if not as regularly as I once did), I hope we can all continue keeping in touch rather through other games (like DayZ lol), Facebook, or whatever. Anyway, just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate all of you. When you are married with 3 kids you don't tend to get out much, so it is really nice to have a good group of friends.

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone.

Post  Saelia Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 pm

I can send you a picture of my arms/abs, I didn't know you were interested!

Saelia

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentLeader Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 pm

haha sae did you also name them? like tom and jerry? Ano, I'm glad you feel this way. All I wanted was for everyone in our little family to feel welcome and appreciated. The last thing I would ever want is to ruin someone's day on account of something I did. I couldn't possibly imagine what it would be like with out all you guys (even korsorro who is still on the mission of finding me and murdering my family). And don't worry, I will reveal my secret identity piece by piece as we progress further. After all, what's fun about a leader without a sense of mystery. Anyways, lets not get too mushy here, we're all tough men after all! I'll see you guys later.

P.S. I'll join you guys for day z by Sunday. This is sounding too fun to ignore.

SilentLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomander Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 pm

I fought in the middle east, I can be as gushy as I want Mr. Shen Smile

Anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum